Dental Radiography Update
Part of our series of Dental Update courses for the whole Dental team, this course will focus on the varying uses of radiographs in the dental practice.
- Update on radiographic examinations used in dentistry
- Update on normal radiographic anatomy
- Knowing when different types of radiograph are indicated
- Recognising common problems and how to correct them
- Understanding how to modify routine radiographic technique if required
Course Faculty: Mr Stephen Briggs, Dental Radiographer
GDC core subject - Recommended for all members of the dental team.
A certificate of attendance will be received upon completion of this course
||No Upcoming Events. Please contact us if you are interested in taking this course.