This basic entry level course is designed for staff with a little MRI knowledge and for those who wish to have a refresher on the core knowledge and clinical applications.
The topics covered include:
• MR spin physics
• Pulse sequence design
• MR safety
• Common clinical indications of the brain and spine
• Imaging protocols of the brain and spine.
• Scanning techniques of the brain and spine
• Fundamental MR anatomy
• Understand the basics of MRI physics
• Identify the hazards and dangers related to the MRI environment
• Understand the basic scanning techniques of the brain and spine.
• Basic understanding of the varied and numerous artefacts and with an insight into the physics behind some artefacts.
• A sound knowledge of MRI related anatomy
Lectures and interactive sessions are delivered by Clinical Specialist Radiographers, Consultants Radiologists and MRI Physicists.
*price includes hot lunch and refreshments
Awaiting CPD approval from IIRT, Society of Radiographers, Royal Society of Medicine