Administration of Medications
This course is aimed at individuals whose job role involves administering medication in healthcare and related settings. The course provides delegates with the principles for the safe handling of medications.
- The principles of administering medicines
- Legal framework
- Responsibility, accountability and confidentiality
- Self-medication and assisted medication
- Safer handling and administration
- Policy and the NMC Standards for Medicines Management
- Identify ways to reduce risks
- Calculate drug doses safely
Duration: Half day or Full day
Certificate of attendance provided after successful completion of the course.
||No Upcoming Events. Please contact us if you are interested in taking this course.