This course is suitable for all healthcare professionals who are required to take and record patient observations.
- Understand and use the weighted scoring system.
- Parameters for blood pressure, pulse, respirations, oxygen saturations and temperature.
- How to correctly record onto an early warning score chart.
- Technique on taking automatic and manual blood pressure.
- Technique on recording temperature, pulse and respirations.
- Recording and reporting observations.
- Recognition of abnormalities and correct response.
Duration: half day
A certificate of attendance will be received upon completion of this half day course.
||No Upcoming Events. Please contact us if you are interested in taking this course.