2nd Nov 2018
Join our Cosmetic Model Programme today!
3fivetwo Training Academy offer bespoke aesthetic training courses, all of
which are delivered by clinical tutors who have worked in the medical/healthcare industry for a number of years. Their experience sets us aside from any other training organisation in that we can
deliver high quality training with practical experience, and guarantee that our trainees have access to highly competent and knowledgeable tutors.
As part of our aesthetic training we offer a cosmetic model programme for Belfast and Dublin where people can sign up to be a model on these courses and receive high quality treatment at a fraction of the price.
Models will receive Botox and Dermal filler treatment at a reduced cost:
- Botox Model price - £100.00 (over 50% discount)
- Dermal Fillers price - £125.00 (over 50% discount)
*a 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure place.
*various time slots available - first come first served basis.
Models will be required to provide a facial image beforehand to assess suitability, and you will be required to consent to Botox and Dermal Fillers - treatments will be delivered either by a fully registered doctor, dentist or surgeon, under the clinical supervision of one of our highly experienced team of tutors.
If you are interested in one/both of the treatments mentioned above, and would like to book a slot on Saturday 29th September 2018, please call the office on 004428 9073 5273.
- We only use the best products from the world’s largest and respected cosmetic manufacturers ( Allergan/Juvéderm).
- On the day you will be asked to arrive at a time slot that will be organised in advance *please note times on the day may vary.
- You will be asked to fill out a consent form and we will take a medical history so we are aware of any medical conditions that would exclude Botox or dermal filler treatments.
- You should be of a suitable age (we require models over the age of 18 and under 65), in good health, not pregnant or breast feeding and have suitable areas for treatment.